Services to Accountants
Through a working partnership with accountants, we can help expand your service offering and help you to nurture strong client relationships that will see your business increase.
At Begbies Traynor our specialist team – spanning over 30 UK locations – complements the services you provide to your clients. Through a working partnership with you, we can help expand your service offering and help you to nurture strong client relationships that will see your business increase.
If your clients are experiencing financial difficulties then we can seamlessly work alongside you to offer them specialist advice which will bring about the best solution for all concerned.
Last year we advised more than 1,000 companies of all sizes, across a variety of sectors. Many of these businesses were introduced to us by their accountants, lawyers, financial advisers and banks.
Our advice is comprehensive but typically encompasses;
- Reviewing refinancing options
- Negotiations with your clients bankers
- Personal guarantee advice
- Business reviews
- Formal insolvency procedures
Red Flag Alert
Red Flag Alert is an acclaimed credit monitoring system, developed by Begbies Traynor, which reports significant and critical actions against thousands of companies in the UK. This fully automated system allows you to monitor the financial health of your clients and suppliers.
The system generates an email alert when a significant or critical action takes place in relation to a specific company and provides details on the company and the action that has occurred. Red Flag also includes an integral database, which holds up to four years’ profit and loss accounts, balance sheet information, details of directorships and shareholders.
Red Flag Alert is currently used by a number of accountants, who in turn sell this on as an added value service to their corporate client base. This helps clients in a number of business areas such as marketing, sales and credit control, and as a business intelligence tool for information on customers, suppliers and competitors, and provides a valuable income stream for you as accountants. If you would like further information on Red Flag Alert, please contact email@example.com
We have an impressive track record for working in partnership with independent accountancy practices to assist their clients in all types of corporate finance activity.
Our clients include institutions, quoted companies, owner-managed businesses and management teams – but all have one thing in common – they require experts with vision, experience and confidence to achieve a successful outcome to a transaction process. We respect your role as incumbent advisers and will seek appropriate input and involvement so that we utilise your detailed knowledge of the client and their requirements, in a true partnership spirit.
Acquisition Advisory and Fundraising
Whether your client is a company seeking acquisition or merger opportunities or a management team considering a buy-out, we have the expertise to provide a full range of lead advisory services including:
- Strategic Reviews
- Target Research and Assessment
- Valuation Advice and Deal Structuring
- Business Plan and Forecast Preparation
- Debt and Equity Fundraising
- Due Diligence
- Transaction Management
Disposal Advisory and Equity Release
If your client is considering either a full or partial sale of shares or the disposal of non-core activities, our experience in sell-side lead advisory work will ensure that the goal of realising maximum value is achieved.
Our services include:
- Exit Strategy Review and Pre-process Planning
- Valuation Advice
- Buyer Identification and Assessment
- Sales Memorandum and Data Room Preparation
- Buyer Approach and Negotiation
- Transaction Management
Our forensic accountants are experts in financial investigation and valuation, working closely with general practice accountants to provide skilled, timely and cost-effective input into a range of dispute issues.
We are also able to deliver our robust findings, where required, as oral evidence in court.
- Contractual Disputes
- Business Interruption and Consequential Loss
- Shareholder Disputes
- Compulsory Purchase
- Fraud and Financial Crime
- Money Laundering and Confiscation Proceedings
- International Arbitration
- Contentious Business Valuations
- Professional Negligence
- Matrimonial Disputes and Liquidity Appraisals
Drawing on their extensive experience and using state-of-the-art tools, our team assists accountants and their clients with regulatory and internal investigations, legal disputes and general IT investigations. We help clients to find relevant information hidden in large amounts of data and use our findings to solve complex problems.
- Computer Forensic Investigations
- Mobile Phone Forensics
- Data Analysis and Queries
- Network Security
- Internal IT Investigations
We help clients deliver effective and proportionate security programmes to complement their core business activity and ease regulatory, investor and insurance concerns. Our highly experienced security risk team identifies, manages and reduces risk in commercial environments around the world to protect employees, assets and, ultimately, profits.
- Security Risk Consulting
- Security Project Management
- Crisis Management
Our investigators have in-depth and proven knowledge of all areas of corporate intelligence gathering and have been instrumental in detecting, investigating and preventing corporate crime.
- Investigative Due Diligence and Business Intelligence
- Fraud Investigations
- Regulatory Compliance (including Bribery Act)
- Asset, People and Information Tracing
- IP/Brand Protection
- Corruption Investigations
- Covert Surveillance and Electronic Countermeasures
Why Work With Begbies Traynor?
- No obligation – Initial conversations and meetings are free of charge
- Track record – we are the UK’s largest adviser to distressed businesses
- We will always work in partnership with your practice to advise the client
- We are local – with 37 offices throughout the UK
- We are no threat to your practice as we have no audit capability
- Genuine partner led service