Services to accountants
As a multidisciplinary practice, Begbies Traynor Group can provide a comprehensive service offering to directors of a limited company and their shareholders at all points in the life cycle of a business.
Our objective is to work as a strategic partner to ensure that your clients receive the right advice at the right time, and to deliver a service to the standard expected from all professional advisers.
By working together with a trusted adviser who understands the pressures and challenges your clients face, as well as the opportunities for growth and expansion within their industry, you add another string to your bow and help differentiate your practice from others, which may consequently help you to retain their custom for the future.
If any of your clients are looking to grow or diversify their business, need help in recovering from a period of poor trading, or have acute financial problems, our experts are here to help.
Begbies Traynor Group has a wide range of services available to assist you and your clients.
These services include, but are not limited to:
- Restructuring – including contingency planning, corporate simplification, debt restructuring, diagnostic business review, optimised exit planning, pension advisory, pre-lend reviews and turnaround.
- Finance and Funding – including asset finance, invoice discounting, invoice factoring, short-term finance, vehicle finance, stock finance and crowdfunding.
- Corporate Insolvency – including administration, company voluntary arrangement, creditors’ voluntary liquidation and moratorium.
- Support for Solvent Companies – including members’ voluntary liquidation.
- Capital Management – including cash management, debt advisory and sales ledger management.
- Corporate Finance – including acquisitions, disposals, finance, and management buy-outs/buy-ins.
- Real Estate Advisory – including building and project consultancy, business rates, insurance broking and valuations, and machinery and business asset auctions.
- Forensic Services – including dispute resolution, expert witness, forensic accounting, and forensic valuation.
- Transaction Services – including acquisition due diligence, vendor due diligence, valuation, and post-merger integration.
- Added Value – via Practice Portfolio, a suite of carefully selected services which you can offer to your clients. Services include credit score repair, smarter and simpler bank accounts, foreign exchange services, outsourced HR, R&D tax allowances and specialist insurance brokerage. See here for more information
Why Work with Begbies Traynor Group?
- We have a long-standing reputation for working in partnership with independent accountancy practices to improve their profitability and service to clients
- We are no threat to your practice as we have no audit capability
- We offer partner-led, specialist expertise throughout the UK backed up by our international network
- We are the UK’s leading specialist professional services firm, working alongside professional advisers, financial institutions, and management teams