BTG Corporate Finance deliver honest and firm opinions on transaction opportunities, rather than heavily caveated commentary
Through our effective and proven approach to due diligence, we are able to offer our corporate and institutional clients highly commercial and committed opinions on potential transactions. Our objective is to consistently exceed our client’s expectations by delivering creative and effective solutions on all forms of corporate transactions.
We assist our clients to identify and assess the key issues facing the business and the drivers behind maintainable profits, which involves generating an in-depth understanding and commercial analysis of all key relationships, operations and market and financial dynamics.
An analysis of the business opportunity is based on thorough investigative research typically covering:
- Historic financial performance
- Projections and cashflows
- Key commercial sensitivities and issues
- Quality of management information, systems and internal controls
- Pensions and other employee matters
- Tax and legal issues
- Any other matters we believe our clients should take into account prior to completing the proposed transaction.
Our objective is to consistently deliver honest and firm opinions on transaction opportunities, rather than heavily caveated commentary.
For more information or a free consultation, contact BTG Corporate Finance today