Offering advice to retail firms on finance, acquisitions, disposals and growth
BTG Advisory has vast cross-sector experience and expertise accumulated across 40+ years of business advisory and support.
In the area of retail, we appreciate the high street has suffered more than most in the economic downturn of recent years and for that reason, traditional avenues of finance have been blocked which has, in turn, affected the number of possible mergers and acquisitions.
This downturn has also led to a rise in retail insolvencies. Across the board – be it advice on disposals, growth, finance or insolvency – BTG Advisory has an expert team covering the entire retail advice spectrum.
Recent retail deals include:
• Disposal of a fashion retailer, with a chain of stores and online webstore
• Advised on the MBO of a nursery products wholesaler and retailer
• Advised on the disposal of a jewellery wholesaler
• Advised on early stage growth funding for a high quality homewares manufacture and retailer
• Advised on the disposal of a specialist pet retailer
• Advised on EIS business angel and venture capital funding for a fashion label
• Advised on the early stage funding for a retailer of specialist gifts
• Advised on the disposal of an online retailer of specialist gifts
• Advised an MBI team on the acquisition of a group of motor dealerships