The Company is looking for a Senior Insolvency Administrator/Assistant Manager to work within our Worcester Office, to manage corporate casework either individually or as part of a team. To provide guidance and support to less experienced members of the team and management as required.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the cases
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
- Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
- Drafting both routine and non routine correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
- Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
- Undertaking investigations into assets as required.
- Provide guidance and support to less experienced team members
- Delegate work to others as required
- The successful candidate are required to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to work at all levels and be able to adapt to different situations. They should be, as a minimum, CPI qualified with at least 2-4 years experience of working in Insolvency.
If you feel you would like further details of this position and a full job description, please contact Brett Barton (email@example.com) in Worcester