We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator to undertake corporate casework as required and to provide guidance and support to less experienced members of the team as well as proactive interaction with local management as required.
Assisting with both Personal and Corporate Insolvency Cases:
- Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the cases
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
- Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
- Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
- Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
- Undertaking investigations into assets as required.
- General support to Partner leading team or case as required.
- Provide guidance and support less experienced team members
- Delegate work to trainees and juniors as required
Key Performance Indicators:
- Work completed to required standards in agreed timescales
- Documents prepared correctly and in line with Firm standard documentation
- Cases and files compliant with requirements of the recognised professional bodies of the appropriate Insolvency Practitioners
Key Skills Required:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work at all levels
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Working towards or completed Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency
- 4 years + experience of working in Insolvency
This role will be part of a wider team dealing with client work. The post-holder will support Partners and managers as well as undertaking their own casework and caseload. Additionally, the post holder will be expected to provide guidance and support to more junior members of the team.
If you are interested in this role please contact Ian Walker