Property is a Grade II listed building and we understand dates back to 1695. The 3-storey building has been converted and extended over the years to its current use as a care home
The care home is constructed of brick elevations beneath a series of pitched pantile roofs. It includes a seperate extended cottage, which was former stables converted in 1991, and this is utilised as an annexe to the main care home.
The property comprises wooden frame casement multi-glazed window units in the main building and in the cottage/former stables. There are 13 ground floor bedrooms and 10 on the first floor levels.
Further information can be found from clicking here