Insolvency Eye is an unrivalled insolvency monitoring and recovery case management system, which allows you to monitor your insolvency portfolio around the clock.
Developed by Begbies Traynor, the UK’s leading independent corporate rescue and recovery practice, this user friendly system reports significant insolvency events as they occur against your UK customer base. When the worst happens, Insolvency Eye will simplify the process of lodging your claim and maximising recovery of the monies that are inevitably at risk in an insolvency situation.
This unique fully automated system generates alerts when a Bankruptcy Order, Winding up Order or Voluntary Liquidation takes place in relation to a specified list of customers, and will keep you informed as to the status of any live claim throughout the insolvency process. Insolvency Eye is rapidly establishing itself as the first choice provider of professional guidance that creditor’s require to navigate through the insolvency of a customer and manage unsecured creditor losses.
Why Use Insolvency Eye?
- 24/7 access to real time information.
- You will receive automated alerts to your customer’s insolvency procedure.
- Utilising Insolvency Eye relieves the administrative burden of having to process your insolvency claims
- A dedicated member of our staff will act as a representative on the insolvency claim, steering you smoothly through the process, from the time of order being made to the date of appointment/closure.
- You will be provided with complete transparency throughout the insolvency process.
- Insolvency Eye will provide key insolvency case information in a simple format allowing you to build bespoke case reports.
- Insolvency Eye is mobile device friendly.
- Offered at no additional charge to you.
- Market-leading system, unrivalled by it’s competitors.
Our knowledge of the insolvency market is second to none, operating from 36 offices across the UK, Begbies Traynor has been appointed to more corporate insolvency cases than any other firm. Our professionals will draw on this experience to efficiently manage the insolvency process with you.
Credit risk professionals return to Insolvency Eye because they have the peace of mind that comes from knowing they have access to the most comprehensive insolvency case management system.
If you would like to discuss the benefits of Insolvency Eye in more detail, then please contact:
National Head of Creditor Services
T: 020 7516 1570